New Delhi: Jet Airways recently revised their policy of allowing only one check-in bag per traveler in the domestic flights. The rule will be implemented from July 15 this year. Presently, Jet Airways provide 15 kg of free luggage for economy class, but there are no restrictions regarding the number of check-in bags. For travel after July 15, one passenger can carry only one check-in bag of 15 kg for free. This move by the airlines will make things easier and faster for them.
You may also like
About the author
- What is There in ‘PM Ki Potli’ for Assam on This Independence Day!
- AAP Shocker: Ashutosh Resigns from Aam Aadmi Party Citing “Personal Reasons”
- Indian Army Soldier Martyred While thwarting Pakistan’s Infiltration bid
- Assam Transgenders Dropped from NRC List in a Fix, Community to Move to Supreme Court on August 16
- Nagaland struck hard by Dengue, 47 Cases Detected
- Meghalaya: Toll-free helpline number for farmers
- 47 Dengue cases detected in Nagaland
- Xiaomi leads, Samsung second in India’s smartphone market
- BenQ leads India projector market
- Ad firms suffer as Google, Facebook dominate digital dollars