New Delhi, April 4: Bharti Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Bharti Enterprises, has signed a MoU with Newcastle University, UK, to extend cooperation in the area of students internship and joint academic research. As a part of the MoU, the students from Newcastle University, UK, will visit remote villages in India and conduct their research on various educatiol reform projects run by Bharti Foundation, a company statement said here on Wednesday. The education program of Bharti Foundation currently reaches out to over 300,000 students through over 2,100 schools /centres, engaging close to 8,000 teachers across 13 Indian states. (IANS)
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats