GUWAHATI, May 15: The NF Railway observed Electrical Safety Week-2018 from May 1 to 7 in accordance with the decision taken in the 35th annual meeting of Central Electricity Board (CEB) held at Thiruvananthapuram in January, 1999. During week-long observation various activities for promoting electrical safety were organized like display of banners and posters depicting electrical safety measures, public announcement in Railway colonies for creating awareness among railway employees besides organizing seminars, quiz competition and Street plays on electrical safety at the field level.
You may also like
About the author
- Pradhan Mantri Avaas Yojana and MGNREGA Schemes Inaugurated in Kalaigaon
- What is There in ‘PM Ki Potli’ for Assam on This Independence Day!
- AAP Shocker: Ashutosh Resigns from Aam Aadmi Party Citing “Personal Reasons”
- Indian Army Soldier Martyred While thwarting Pakistan’s Infiltration bid
- Assam Transgenders Dropped from NRC List in a Fix, Community to Move to Supreme Court on August 16
- Nagaland struck hard by Dengue, 47 Cases Detected
- Meghalaya: Toll-free helpline number for farmers
- 47 Dengue cases detected in Nagaland
- Xiaomi leads, Samsung second in India’s smartphone market
- BenQ leads India projector market