New Delhi, May 20: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has filed two separate charge sheets against 15 accused in connection with killings of Shiv Sena’s Punjab leaders Durga Gupta and Satpal Sharma, an offcial said on Sunday. Sharma and his son Ramesh Sharma were killed on February 25, 2017 while Gupta was murdered on April 23, 2016. The charge sheets were filed in the special court in Mohali on May 19 under various charges dealing with criminal conspiracy, murder, and common intention under the Indian Penal Code and under various provisions of the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act and the Arms Act. NIA has named Hardeep Singh alias Shera, Ramandeep Singh alias Bagga, Dharminder Singh, Anil Kumar, Jagtar Singh Johal, Amaninder Singh, Manpreet Singh, Ravipal Singh, Pahad Singh, Parvez alias Farru, Malook Tomar, Harmeet Singh, Gurjinder Singh, Gursharanbir Singh and Gurjant Singh Dhillon as accused in the case. IANS
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats