Nipah has claimed 3 lives in 15 days from the same family in Kerala, including 2 siblings in twenties whose father is still battling with the disease. Dead bats were found in their well. NCDC team with its higher authorities visited Changarothu and Perambra, where the virus was first reported. Ms. Shylaja, Health Minister and T P Ramakrishnan, Labour minister are putting serious efforts. Ms. Shylaja mentioned that the virus spreads only through direct contact with the infected.
You may also like
About the author
- What is There in ‘PM Ki Potli’ for Assam on This Independence Day!
- AAP Shocker: Ashutosh Resigns from Aam Aadmi Party Citing “Personal Reasons”
- Indian Army Soldier Martyred While thwarting Pakistan’s Infiltration bid
- Assam Transgenders Dropped from NRC List in a Fix, Community to Move to Supreme Court on August 16
- Nagaland struck hard by Dengue, 47 Cases Detected
- Meghalaya: Toll-free helpline number for farmers
- 47 Dengue cases detected in Nagaland
- Xiaomi leads, Samsung second in India’s smartphone market
- BenQ leads India projector market
- Ad firms suffer as Google, Facebook dominate digital dollars