New Delhi: Nirav Modi, stuck in $2 billion fraud case has fled to UK claiming political persecution (political asylum), as reported by the Financial Times (FT). British officials believe it to be a connection from Reuters to FT to get such news as they don’t give info on individual cases.
You may also like
About the author
- Priyanka Chopra: From Reluctance to the Pinnacle of Success
- Akshay Kumar: First Male Bollywood Actor to Score 20 Million Followers on Instagram
- VVS Laxman to publish autobiography in November
- American Reality Television Star Kim Kardashian Shows off Curves
- AS Roma midfielder Maxime Gonalons joins Sevilla on loan
- Second edition of T10 League will be bigger, says chairman Shaji Ul Mulk.
- Supreme Court Says No to NOTA Option in Rajya Sabha Polls
- Guwahati Becoming a Favourite Destination for Car Lifters
- The 6 Benefits of Aerobic Exercise
- Australia Urges to Free Children from Forced Detention on a Pacific Island