One dies after consuming poisonous mushroom
FROM A CORRESPONDENT
Golaghat , April 23: After consuming poisonous mushroom, six members of a family were hospitalized on Saturday after their health deteriorated. As per information, Madan Bauri (40), Ji Bauri (30), Dipjyoti Bauri (8), Binita Bauri (8), Gitamoni Bauri (4) and Sima Bauri (3) of Murphulani region consumed poisonous mushroom on Friday were hospitalized on Saturday at the Kushal Kunwar Civil Hospital. The doctors found three members to be serious and were referred to JMCH. Later Sima Bauri was reported dead.