ASSAM NEWS

One dies of electrocution

Uttar Pradesh
representative image

A correspondent

JORHAT, July 6: In early hours of Friday, one Nitul Kachari (35) who was ploughing in the field died on the spot on being electrocuted when a 220 volt electric cable came into contact with his power tiller at Dokhinpaat Kumar Gaon under Titabor sub-division in Jorhat district. When his brother Nilu Kachari (28) tried to save his brother, he too sustained minor injury. Representatives of several organization as well as officials reached the spot of occurrence, while further investigation is on.