New Delhi, Feb 1: Pakistan envoy Abdul Basit on Wednesday condoled the death of senior Kerala parliamentarian E. Ahamed. “My sincere condolences. I have fond memories of meeting him a few times,” Basit tweeted. “May Allah bless the departed soul,” he added. Ahamed, an IUML MP from Mallapuram, Kerala, had served as Minister of State for Exterl Affairs in the previous UPA government. He died here early on Wednesday, hours after collapsing in the Central Hall of Parliament on Tuesday during the President’s address. He had suffered a cardiac arrest, and was rushed to hospital. (IANS)
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats