Washington, May 17: US President Donald Trump repaid his lawyer Michael Cohen over $100,000 for expenses that Cohen incurred during the 2016 presidential election, according to a financial disclosure form released on Wednesday. The document, signed by the President and released by the US Office of Government Ethics, did not describe the purpose or the recipient of the payment made by Cohen, Xinhua news agency reported. But Trump’s lawyers have said that Trump reimbursed Cohen for a $130,000 hush money payment made to adult film actress Stormy Daniels in exchange for her silence over her alleged affair with Trump. “In 2016, expenses were incurred by one of Donald J. Trump’s attorneys, Michael Cohen,” read a footnote on the form. “Cohen sought reimbursement of those expenses and Trump fully reimbursed Cohen in 2017,” according to the document. (IANS)
You may also like
About the author
- 31 Bangladeshis held in city for illegally staying in India
- Nightlife, hospitality, ambience a must for tourism: Daimary
- Dispur fixes new criteria to select college principals
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.