GUWAHATI, May 22: A team of investigators of the Chief Minister’s Special Vigilance Cell in a search operation conducted on May 21 seized a large number of documents related to assets and properties from the residences of the then labour commissioner Chouhan Doley and Administrative Officer (Retd) NN Choudhury. Both the accused, Doley, who was also the Member Secretary of Assam Building and Other Construction Welfare Board and Choudhury were arrested and charge sheeted earlier in connection with the investigation of the Vigilance Police Station Case No. 09/2017. Meanwhile, the assessment of the properties is being carried out.
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats