Kozhikode (Kerala), Feb 12: Members of an action council here turned up in large numbers and staged a protest over the murder of Infosys software engineer Rasila in her office in Pune last month, officials said. The members of the council walked down the streets here, carrying placards, demanded justice to Rasila and sought a CBI probe to get to the bottom of the truth. They also decided to stage a protest in front of the Pune campus of Infosys soon.“A lot of things have raised suspicion over the way things are coming out from the Pune campus. We are told that the CCTV visuals seems to have disappeared. How come when the gruesome incident occurred, electricity went off and her phone was recovered after three days. Lot of questions have to be answered,” said an angry protester to the media. The action council members said they will not believe that the crime was done by just one person — the arrested Bhaben Saikia, an Assamese who worked as a security guard. Her father, retired Army officer O. Raju, has been saying she was unhappy being at Pune and was seeking a transfer to Bengaluru. (IANS)
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats