GUWAHATI: Prabajan Virodhi Manch will organize a public rally at Latasil field in the city on Saturday to put press on Delhi and Dispur to scrap the Citizenship (Amendment), Bill, 2016, re-verification of those included in the complete draft NRC from border and migrant dominated districts and reservation of land, government jobs, trade licences etc, only for those who are citizens of India and resident in Assam in 1951 and their progeny.
You may also like
About the author
- Koffee With Karan: Moving Over The Past, Priyanka Chopra And Kareena Kapoor Take To The Couch
- Indian Super League: Jamshedpur FC back into top 4
- Borussia Dortmund beat Monaco to take top spot
- Assam beat Team Rajasthan in Senior Women ODI cricket
- IIT-Bombay win chess title
- ‘Pakistan Will Try For Peace Despite India’s Negative Attitude’
- CB trophy: Assam win by 5 wickets
- Several Crorepatis in the Newly elected Mizoram MLAs
- Who will dominate Panchayat raj in Barak Valley?
- Manipur honours women who revolted against British rule