New Delhi, Feb 7: Prime Minister rendra Modi said on Tuesday said the government had taken several measures to plug leakages in government schemes and made annual saving of Rs 49,500 crore which, he added, was earlier lining the pockets of middlemen. Replying to a debate on the motion of thanks to the President’s address in the Lok Sabha, Modi said there was leakage in various government schemes including the Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme and Public Distribution System. He said 3.95 crore fake ration cards had been detected and leakages plugged to the tune of Rs 14,000 crore. (IANS)
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats