London, April 8: Formula 1 racing team Sahara Force India and Singapore-headquartered data protection multitiol Acronis have announced signing of a technology partnership by which Acronis will provide protection to the teams factory, wind tunnel, and trackside IT infrastructure, according to a joint statement by the companies. As part of the agreement, the mission control room at Sahara Force factory in Silverstone, UK, will be med the "Acronis Mission Control Centre," signifying the value of data and its protection in Formula 1, the statement said. Acronis also said the agreement would allow Sahara to take full advantage of the AI-based Acronis Active Protection technology. IANS
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats