New Delhi, April 23: Indian tennis player Sania Mirza and former Pakistan cricket captain Shoaib Malik are set to become parents, the Hyderabadi announced on Monday. "We are soon to become parents. Having thought about it for a while, we both felt right now is the correct time to start a family," the 31-year-old Sania announced on her Twitter and Instagram accounts with a picture. "When we found out, we were ecstatic and couldn’t wait to give out this news to our fans and well-wishers. We are very excited to enter this new phase of our lives and look forward to our journey as parents," she added. IANS
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats