The SC on Wednesday refused to release Rajinikanth’s ‘Kaala’, which was meant to hit the theater this week. It was stopped due to the copyright claim by KS Rajasekharam. The vacation bench is comprised of Justices AK Goel and Ashok Bhushan, who have refused entertaining Rajashekaran’s plea for a ban against the release.
You may also like
About the author
- Assam’s filmmaker Rima Das is going to make a movie on sprinter Hima Das
- Assam Governor Prof Jagdish Mukhi condoles Vajpayee’s death
- NRC Assam: Supreme Court directs State Coordinator to submit District-Wise Reports
- Karnataka rains updates: Heavy rains claim lives; hundreds left homeless; rescue operations going on.
- How Millennials are giving the best Independence Day gift to the Lost Generation
- Manipur University Agitation: To be Temporarily Suspended from Tomorrow
- Vishma Pitamah of Indian Politics has fallen : Atal Bihari Vajpayee Passes Away
- Twitter Threatens to Ban Operations in Pakistan
- Arunachal Pradesh Governor B.D. Mishra Urges People to Make it an ‘Aadarsh Pradesh’
- All-in-One Printers with Fax are Prone to Hacking: Researchers Say