Guwahati: Studies say that consuming antifungal drugs at pregnancy doesn’t result in stillborns, compared to the studies some done years back. “The findings are reassuring, but need to be interpreted considering other pregnancy safety issues with fluconazole, such as malformations, before recommendations to guide clinical decisions are made,” stated by lead author Bjorn Pasternak, the Dept of Medicine at Karolinska Institute, Sweden.
You may also like
About the author
- India Refuses to Relax Data Localisation Deadline, Digital Payment Firms in a Bind
- Indonesia gearing up for friendly against Hong Kong
- China Imposes Anti-Dumping Import Tariffs on US, Japan
- Sensex Rises Over 130 Points, Nifty Regains 10,500-Mark
- ‘India top contenders for Asian Champions Trophy title’
- Agile Network a Must
- How Many Mahishasuras are Killed at the Cost of Innocent Animals?
- The Problem of Corrupt Bankers
- Workshop on Palliative Care and Communication Skills held in Shillong
- Terrorist Attacks CRPF Camp in Jammu and Kashmir, 2 Soldiers Injured