A Stanford University Chemist is working on a material composed of silicon, nitrogen, oxygen, and carbon. It can be used to make artificial muscles & can be stretched up to 40 times its length and return to normal. It also has its own self-healing prosperities that can recover such as holes or tears within 72 hours. Electric conductivity allowing it to increase by 2% when an electric field is introduced. Dr. Lee, the inventor is trying to gradually increase its capacity.
You may also like
About the author
- Assam’s filmmaker Rima Das is going to make a movie on sprinter Hima Das
- Assam Governor Prof Jagdish Mukhi condoles Vajpayee’s death
- NRC Assam: Supreme Court directs State Coordinator to submit District-Wise Reports
- Karnataka rains updates: Heavy rains claim lives; hundreds left homeless; rescue operations going on.
- How Millennials are giving the best Independence Day gift to the Lost Generation
- Manipur University Agitation: To be Temporarily Suspended from Tomorrow
- Vishma Pitamah of Indian Politics has fallen : Atal Bihari Vajpayee Passes Away
- Twitter Threatens to Ban Operations in Pakistan
- Arunachal Pradesh Governor B.D. Mishra Urges People to Make it an ‘Aadarsh Pradesh’
- All-in-One Printers with Fax are Prone to Hacking: Researchers Say