GUWAHATI, Jan 31: A two-day tiol semir on Shrii Shrii Andamurtiji’s contribution to philosophy , language, literature, music, economics and science organized by Guahati university in collaboration with Reissance Universal (RU) concluded today. Prof Amalendu Chakraborty, Dean Faculty of Arts and Prof. Tarani Deka, HOD, department of Assamese were present as the chief speakers.
You may also like
About the author
- Koffee With Karan: Moving Over The Past, Priyanka Chopra And Kareena Kapoor Take To The Couch
- Indian Super League: Jamshedpur FC back into top 4
- Borussia Dortmund beat Monaco to take top spot
- Assam beat Team Rajasthan in Senior Women ODI cricket
- IIT-Bombay win chess title
- ‘Pakistan Will Try For Peace Despite India’s Negative Attitude’
- CB trophy: Assam win by 5 wickets
- Several Crorepatis in the Newly elected Mizoram MLAs
- Who will dominate Panchayat raj in Barak Valley?
- Manipur honours women who revolted against British rule