GUWAHATI, Feb 1: As part of the celebration of ongoing Year of Academic Excellence of Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Regiol Cancer Centre, Guwahati, the department of Pathology is organizing a tiol Semir on Diagnostic Pathology on February 4 and 5 at Dr B Borooah Cancer Institute here. This is being organized in collaboration with reputed faculty of department of Pathology of Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and supported by BBCI Academia and Guwahati Forum of North East Regiol Chapter of Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists. The organizing committee has received overwhelming response from pathologists of Northeast region and other parts of the country as well. Spot registration will also be available till February 4, a press release said.
You may also like
About the author
- Assam’s filmmaker Rima Das is going to make a movie on sprinter Hima Das
- Assam Governor Prof Jagdish Mukhi condoles Vajpayee’s death
- NRC Assam: Supreme Court directs State Coordinator to submit District-Wise Reports
- Karnataka rains updates: Heavy rains claim lives; hundreds left homeless; rescue operations going on.
- How Millennials are giving the best Independence Day gift to the Lost Generation
- Manipur University Agitation: To be Temporarily Suspended from Tomorrow
- Vishma Pitamah of Indian Politics has fallen : Atal Bihari Vajpayee Passes Away
- Twitter Threatens to Ban Operations in Pakistan
- Arunachal Pradesh Governor B.D. Mishra Urges People to Make it an ‘Aadarsh Pradesh’
- All-in-One Printers with Fax are Prone to Hacking: Researchers Say