Chirang: One Bolero pick up van carrying husk was reportedly damaged by fire in Bijni area under Chirang district on…
Chirang: One Bolero pick up van carrying husk was reportedly damaged by fire in Bijni area under Chirang district on Thursday morning.
The incident was reported in Bagher village, the owner of the pickup van bearing registration number AS-19-AC-1844 was identified as Mohammad Hazrat.
It may be mentioned that the owner parked his vehicle near 33-volt ASEB line. Eyewitnesses blamed the electricity department for the cause.
They further claimed that the electric fire was caused by an electric spark.
Although the firefighters managed to get hold of the situation, reports claimed that the pickup van was completed damaged during the incident.
A Correspondent DEMOW: Padma Lal Puri (65), a retired teacher of Koibortadalani Majaliya School and a resident of Koibortadalani Gaon… Read More
Mumbai: Broadly negative global cues, especially owing to the political uncertainty in the UK on Brexit, along with a sustained… Read More
New York: The recently discovered cold super-Earth exoplanet orbiting around the red dwarf Barnard — the second closest star system… Read More
A Correspondent Tezpur: Indian Army’s elite Gajraj Corps celebrated the 71st Army Day at Tezpur on Tuesday. This day… Read More
New Delhi: The government on Wednesday set up an eight-member ministerial panel headed by Maharashtra Finance Minister Sudhir Mungantiwar to… Read More