Shujaat Bukhari (50), Editor- Rising Kashmir, who played a key role in organizing peace conferences for Kashmir Valley, and Track II process with Pakistan, was shot dead along with his personal security officers, outside his newspaper’s office in Lal Chowk, soon after he got into his car. 1000s of people attended the funeral procession (probably the biggest funeral) in his village in Kashmir, incldg Omar Abdullah, PDP and BJP ministers.
You may also like
About the author
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats
- Daliya Helps in Weight Loss: Here Are 4 Reasons Why You Should Say Yes to Daliya