GUWAHATI, June 12: The soil testing report being carried out for the proposed T-Shape flyover to be built connecting Down Town Hospital, Dispur Super Market and the main entrance of the State Secretariat will be submitted within two months. To be constructed by the government of India enterprise, RITES Ltd, the flyover is aimed to reduce the traffic congestion often occurs in and around the State Secretariat. The initial ground work has already been started near Dispur Super market. The flyover will be built covering a length of 750 meters.
You may also like
About the author
- Assam’s filmmaker Rima Das is going to make a movie on sprinter Hima Das
- Assam Governor Prof Jagdish Mukhi condoles Vajpayee’s death
- NRC Assam: Supreme Court directs State Coordinator to submit District-Wise Reports
- Karnataka rains updates: Heavy rains claim lives; hundreds left homeless; rescue operations going on.
- How Millennials are giving the best Independence Day gift to the Lost Generation
- Manipur University Agitation: To be Temporarily Suspended from Tomorrow
- Vishma Pitamah of Indian Politics has fallen : Atal Bihari Vajpayee Passes Away
- Twitter Threatens to Ban Operations in Pakistan
- Arunachal Pradesh Governor B.D. Mishra Urges People to Make it an ‘Aadarsh Pradesh’
- All-in-One Printers with Fax are Prone to Hacking: Researchers Say