Bucharest, March 31: Spanish weightlifter Lydia Valentin on Saturday earned her fourth European title as she domited the women’s 75 kilogram fil at the European Weightlifting Championships, prevailing over France’s Gaelle yo-Ketchanke and Finland’s Meri Ilmarinen. The 33-year-old Valentin won three gold medals in stch, clean and jerk and overall weight, and on Saturday clinched her fourth continental title following her successes in 2014, 2015 and 2017. IANS
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats