KOKRAJHAR, Feb 19: An accidental fire broke out in a thatch house of one villager mely Ganesh Chettri at Sashipur village on Thursday evening. Sources from the 16th Bn.SSB informed. Sources said after receiving the information, the patrolling party of BOP, Sashipur under 16th Bn. SSB Ranighuli immediately reached to the spot of incident and tried to control the situation but the fire was unstable which burnt the house and total house hold items, resulting loss of approximately 10,000. The individual came to BOP, Sashipur in bare foot in miserable condition and requested to BOP Commander for help, thereafter a total amount of rupees 9,100 along with ration items including dal, rice and blanket has been persolly contributed by the troops of BOP Sashipur and was given to him as immediate assistance.
SSB extends assistance to family of fire victims