Regarding the news of Bollywood actor cum former Indian politician, Govinda’s visit to Maa Kamakhya temple and offering animal sacrifice ritual, Zubeen Garg said, “Instead of sacrificing animals, Govinda should have offered himself…Maa Kamakhya never seeks such sacrifice”. During an event organized for the dwellers of Nilachal Hill, he urged the audience to protest against the practice of animal sacrifice.
You may also like
About the author
- Kaziranga National Park: Carcass of Male Rhino recovered with horn missing
- Businessman abducted from Bokajan in Karbi Anglong, Rs 1 crore Ransom demanded
- JOBS RECRUITMENT TN LABOUR DEPARTMENT FOR OFFICE ASSISTANT POSTS
- She is just a 2 hours old infant and holds all her official government documents!
- SPSC Jobs 2018 For Specialist Vacancy for MBBS, MS/MD
- SPSC Jobs 2018 For Dental Surgeon Vacancy for BDS
- Deciphering State Elections
- 5 Best Dressed Celebs of The Week That Impressed Us With Their Fashion Sense
- Zoramthanga brigade takes oath and forms government in Mizoram
- Sikkim: Powerlifting Competition Organised at Namchi for the First Time