* State to benefit about Rs. 300 crore per annum in terms of GST compensation for 5 years years with annual growth rate of 14%.
* Barcode containing holographic label on the liquor bottles is being implemented after completing the formalities like floating the tenders.
* e-Governce has been taken up under the ASPIRe (Assam State Public Fince Institutiol Reforms) Project and all kinds of revenue collection, permits, licences shall be made online and fully digital.
* Assam Motor Vehicle Taxation Act, 1936 is being amended for effective taxation on ad-valorem basis in case of 2 wheeler/3 wheeler (Private)/Ambulance (commercial use).
* Land re-classicfication will be done immediately with online provision.
* In eight districts, Mouzadar system will be introduced in place of existing Tahsildari system.
* Sale permission will be made online and time bound. Land revenue activities will be made online in an integrated manner. Mouzas will be computerized. Collection of land revenue will be monitored online.
* 101 new areas identified for extraction of Sand shall be expedited for commission so that it will fetch estimated additiol revenue of Rs. 45 crore.
* To exempt luxury tax in respect of hotels and lodging houses, including home-stays, providing residential accommodation in rural areas.
* To exempt 50% entertainment tax for a period of three years to Permanent multiplexes.
* To redue cess on green tea leaf from 15 paise per kg to 10 paise per kg under the Assam Taxation (On Specified Lands) Act.
* To exempt the women SHGs from stamp duty for documentation related to Bank loan upto Rs. 2.5 lakhs.