Teacher injured after receiving electric shock
From a Correspondent
DEMOW, May 14: Under Demow Electrical Sub-division at Demow Konwar Dehingia Gaon on Saturday morning, a teacher was seriously injured after he received electric shock. According to sources, on Saturday morning bin Dehingia, a resident of Demow Konwar Dehingia Gaon and a teacher in Rupapur Primary School, received electric shock while using an electric pump set at his residence, due to which he was seriously injured. Though his family members immediately took him to Demow Model Hospital, due to his serious condition he was referred to Assam Medical College and Hospital (AMCH) in Dibrugarh for better treatment. bin Dehingia is out of danger, said a source.