New Delhi, Feb 2: Twitter recorded 7.2 lakh Budget-related tweets between January 30 to February 2 as people took to the micro-blogging site to express their opinions. The conversations on the platform peaked at 12:01 p.m on Wednesday with 1.5 thousand tweets per minute, Twitter said on Thursday. From common man to well known persolities, everyone took to Twitter to express their opinions regarding the Budget, it added. Fince Minister Arun Jaitley held two ‘Question and Answer’ sessions on Twitter, taking questions with the hashtags ‘MyQuestionToFM’ and ‘AskYourFM’ after the Budget. Twitter provided live updates from #Budget2017, showcasing the presentation of the Budget and initiated conversations amongst policymakers, influencers, jourlists, opinion makers and the public. (IANS)
You may also like
About the author
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats
- Daliya Helps in Weight Loss: Here Are 4 Reasons Why You Should Say Yes to Daliya