Top
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Two fall ill after consuming poisonous mushroom

Sentinel Digital DeskBy : Sentinel Digital Desk

  |  22 April 2016 12:00 AM GMT

From a Correspondent
DEMOW, April 21: Near Demow at Kachari Pathar Gaon after consuming poisonous mushroom, a mother and son fell ill and had to be admitted in the hospital. According to sources, on Wednesday morning Budhni Orang (46) and her son Jagar Orang (26) had eaten mushrooms. Both of them complained of stomach pain and started vomiting. Immediately the family members took them both to Demow Model Hospital. After primary treatment, due to their serious condition they were referred to Assam Medical College and Hospital (AMCH) in Dibrugarh for better treatment.

Next Story