Union Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reached Itanagar on Tuesday where she addressed the media about the achievements of the Narendra Modi led NDA government. She also said that the Centre is planning to lay optical fiber cable in all the border areas to mitigate connectivity problems being faced by both defense personnel and the civilian population.
You may also like
About the author
- Vacancy at Assam State Textbook Production and Publication Corporation Ltd, Guwahati
- Oscar Winning Director Steve McQueen to Receive BAFTA’s John Schlesinger Britannia Award
- Rs 74.28 Per Litre : Fuel Prices Reach Sky High in Tripura
- Indian Army conducts Counter-Insurgency Ops in Dibrugarh, 3 ULFA (I) linkmen Nabbed
- Body-Shaming Isn’t Cool, Says Sushmita Sen
- SSC Recruitment 2018 for 54953 GD Constable Posts, Last Date: 24 August 2018
- Scarlett Johansson Tops Forbes List of Highest Paid Female Actor in the World
- How to Get Rid of Whiteheads?
- Huma Qureshi Didn’t Care About Working with Khans on Arrival in Bollywood
- Priyanka Chopra Welcomes Nick Jonas, His Parents in Mumbai