Shillong, April 13: The Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) has issued a weather warning whereby thunderstorm accompanied with squall is very likely to occur at isolated places over Assam and Meghalaya on April 14 and 15. This has been stated in a communiqué issued by the IMD.
You may also like
About the author
- Vacancy at Assam State Textbook Production and Publication Corporation Ltd, Guwahati
- Oscar Winning Director Steve McQueen to Receive BAFTA’s John Schlesinger Britannia Award
- Rs 74.28 Per Litre : Fuel Prices Reach Sky High in Tripura
- Indian Army conducts Counter-Insurgency Ops in Dibrugarh, 3 ULFA (I) linkmen Nabbed
- Body-Shaming Isn’t Cool, Says Sushmita Sen
- SSC Recruitment 2018 for 54953 GD Constable Posts, Last Date: 24 August 2018
- Scarlett Johansson Tops Forbes List of Highest Paid Female Actor in the World
- How to Get Rid of Whiteheads?
- Huma Qureshi Didn’t Care About Working with Khans on Arrival in Bollywood
- Priyanka Chopra Welcomes Nick Jonas, His Parents in Mumbai