PATHSALA, July 26: In a tragic incident, a 34-year-old woman died of electric shock at Santipur area of Pathsala town in Barpeta district on Wednesday. As per reports, the deceased, who has been identified as Saraju Choudhary Kakati, wife of Apurba Kakati, was staying in their rented house in the Santipur area in Pathsala under Bajali subdivision. She was electrocuted while cleaning the refrigerator on Wednesday, police officials said. The body of the victim has been sent for post-mortem to Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College and Hospital at Barpeta. Further investigation is going on, police said.