Top
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Woman dies after consuming poisonous mushroom

Sentinel Digital DeskBy : Sentinel Digital Desk

  |  18 April 2015 12:00 AM GMT

FROM OUR CORRESPONDENT
DEMOW, April 17: One Moni Tanti died today after consuming poisonous mushroom at Demow in Sivasagar district. The woman, who stayed in staff Line of Attabari of Demow, fell ill after consuming poisonous mushroom on April 11. She was admitted to Assam Medical College (AMCH) in Dibrugarh but today she died at the hospital. Moni Tanti and her daughter Pratima Tanti and their relative Hunmoni Tanti had consumed poisonous mushroom on April 11. Hunmoni Tanti died just after consuming the mushroom while Moni Tanti and Pratima Tanti were immediately rushed to AMCH for better treatment. The condition of Pratima is also said to be critical.

Next Story