Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Woman dies after consuming poisonous mushroom

Sentinel Digital DeskBy : Sentinel Digital Desk

  |  13 April 2015 12:00 AM GMT

From a Correspondent

DEMOW, April 12: A woman, Hunmoni Kurmi (50) died on Saturday night by eating poisonous mushroom at Attabari 1 no. Line under Demow police station in Sivasagar district. According to sources, Kurmi along with four family members had eaten mushroom. All of them fell ill at night and were admitted to Demow Adarsha Hospital when their treatment was going on. Kurmi died while the other persons are in a critical condition.

Next Story