JAMUGURIHAT: Jadav Narah, a resident of Towbhanga Mising village under Jamuguri police station died due to electrocution on Tuesday. He was 45. According to information, Narah came into contact with an active electric weir while doing electric connection at his home. The family members immediately took him to the North Jamuguri BPHC but was later referred to Tezpur for further treatment. But was declared dead by the doctors at Tezpur. He leaves behind his wife, two daughters along with a host of relatives. His untimely death was widely mourned in the Towbhanga area.