Director Of Higher Education Assam Released SOPs for Scooters Distribution
According to the State Budget for 2018-19, scooters will be given to the top 5,000 girl students who passed in HS Final Examination 2018 and top 10,000 girl students who passed in HS Final Examination 2019 under Dr Banikanta Kakati Award of Higher Education Department.
GUWAHATI: According to the State Budget for 2018-19, scooters will be given to the top 5,000 girl students who passed in HS Final Examination 2018 and top 10,000 girl students who passed in HS Final Examination 2019 under Dr Banikanta Kakati Award of Higher Education Department.
Scooters Distribution SOPs in Assam
According to a release by the Director of Higher Education, the following are the SOPs for the distribution of the scooters—
- 29 Nodal Principals for all the districts of Assam are stakeholders being consignee for smooth distribution of scooters among girl students.
- The Nodal Principals will coordinate with local dealers for the parking of the vehicles. The Nodal principals are requested to support all the dealer partners for the smooth distribution of scooters.
- Necessary security will be provided by the concerned dealer during the period of parking the scooters.
- Fund required for registration and insurance of the said vehicles will be transferred to the respective dealer account by 29 Nodal Principals.
- The entire money will be released by the concerned principals on receipt of demand from the dealers in advance, for insurance and registration through NEFT/RTGS/ any other electronic mode of transfer.
- The principal will hand over a certificate of appreciation to the beneficiary and an authenticated copy of the same will also be given to the beneficiary students for onward submission to the dealer concerned for delivery of their vehicle.
- Looking at the COVID-19 present pandemic situation in Assam, not more than 10 persons should be gathered at a time at all the locations.