Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Karbi Anglong: Boy Dies Of Electrocution While Trying To Repair Inverter At Home

The boy had died on spot after receiving a high voltage shock while trying to repair an inverter at home.

Karbi Anglong: Boy Dies Of Electrocution While Trying To Repair Inverter At Home

Source: Google

Sentinel Digital Desk

Diphu: On Sunday night, an 18-year-old boy was electrocuted to death while trying to fix an inverter at home. The incident took place at Howraghat Ward No 2 in the district of Karbi Anglong.

The boy, who was a higher secondary student, was had died after receiving a high voltage shock while trying to repair an inverter by himself at home.

The deceased has been identified as Pranjal Nath.

Pranjal was immediately taken to the Howraghat Block Primary Health Centre (BPHC). However, the doctors have declared him brought dead.

Pranjal Nath was a student of Hojai College, enrolled in the commerce stream. His death was mourned by his family, friends and teachers.

In other news, the people of Karbi Anglong observed the 16th Mourning Day in remembrance of those killed by Dimasa militants in 2005. 41 people who were being transported to Diphu were killed by the militants during the Karbi-Dimasa clash.

According to reports, the passengers were lined up outside the bus and shot one by one at point blank range in Charchim Prisek, under Jirikending, which is about 45 kilometres from Dongkamukam in West Karbi Anglong.

Also Read: Pooja Bedi Refuses To Take COVID Vaccine, Believes "Natural Immunity" Will Help Her Recover from Virus

Also Watch:


Next Story