Top
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

One Dies of Electrocution in Boko

One Dies of Electrocution in Boko

Sentinel Digital DeskBy : Sentinel Digital Desk

  |  27 Aug 2018 5:56 AM GMT

A Correspondent

Boko: Sahjamal Haque (46) died due to electrocution while he was working in his paddy field with his elder son. Sahjamal was from Balijhar 1 no. Barua Pathar village under Boko Police Station. Sahjamal’s elder son admitted him at Boko Hospital but the doctor declared him dead. According to Sahjamal’s elder son, he was trying to supply water in the paddy field through an electric motor pump and while connecting the wires, he was electrocuted.

Next Story