WHEREAS, the High Powered Committee on COVID-19 reviewed the COVID-19 situation in the State in its meeting held on 13.09.2021 with the members of the State Level War Room and Department of Health & Family Welfare wherein the views of the District Taskforces on COVID-19 were also considered:
2. And whereas, after due deliberations, it was suggested to exercise due caution in reopening of more activities, and to continue focus on testing, vaccination and maintenance of COVID-19 appropriate behaviour;
3. NOW, THEREFORE, in exercise of the powers conferred under Section 22 (2) (b) and Section 22 (2) (h) of the Disaster Management Act 2005, the undersigned in the capacity of Chairperson, State Executive Committee, hereby directs for extension of the existing lockdown measures from 17th September up to 30th September 2021 in the State, with further relaxations and re-opening of more activities as under:
- 100 % attendance is permitted in all the Government offices subject to adherence to COVID-19 appropriate behaviour, and fulfillment of the requirements for vaccination/testing for attendance in office, in line with the provisions as contained in order No.NSDMA-ER-COVID19/301/2020(Part-II)/551 5 dated 17.07.2021, and fine modifying order dated 31.07.2021, for the attendance in office of the employees/staff of Nagaland Civil Secretariat and Directorates.
- The conduct of regular classes in all the schools in the rural areas of the State for the students of Class V up to Class X will be allowed with 50% attendance, and adherence of all the provisions of the SOP to be issued by the Home Department.
- With regard to the urban areas of the State, all the schools for the students of Class V up to Class X will be allowed to open for regular classes, with 50% attendance w.e.f 1st October 2021 subject to the adherence of all the provisions as contained in the SOP to be issued by the Home Department.
- The respective DTFs shall decide on the timings for opening of shops and other business establishments within their respective jurisdictions, and may allow beyond the existing permitted time i.e from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, up till the time for night curfew.
- Offline classes for the Polytechnics for the session July-December 2021 will be allowed to open subject to compliance to the provisions of the SOP issued vide order NO.GAB l/COM/GEN-4/2020 dated 19.07.2021, and the Addendum dated 01.08.2021, for re opening of colleges and technical institutions for conduct of regular classes for students, as applicable.
- Night Curfew to be relaxed by one hour, and it will be in force from 09:00 PM to 04:00 AM.
- Swimming pools and cinemas will be allowed to open with 50% capacity, and subject to adherence to COVID-19 appropriate behavior, and further adherence to the provisions of SOP to be issued by the Home Department.
- The dates from which the re-opening of activities/ relaxations as in Para 'ii','iii' and (vii) will be effective/permitted will be notified in the SOPs concerned to be issued by the Home Department shortly.
5. The District Task Force (DTF) may consider imposing stricter measures or rolling back certain relaxations in specified areas in the district, if an exceptional situation arises, and the DTF is satisfied that such measures are necessary under intimation to the Government.