Oil for Skin
Argan Oil for Skin Pores
A few drops of argan oil
* Lightly warm up the oil between your fingers and apply on the face.
* Massage the oil in for a couple of minutes.
* Rinse with lukewarm water after half an hour. Repeat this every night before going to bed.
This oil nourishes the skin and diminishes large & open pores. It is rich in fatty acids & vitamin E that hydrate the skin & keep it glowing.
3-4 drops jojoba oil
* Massage jojoba oil on your skin for a couple of minutes.
* Leave the oil on overnight. Use this remedy a few times during the week.
The consistency of jojoba oil is very similar to the skin's natural oil. It cleans the clogged pores and minimizes the size of enlarged pores.
A few drops of extra virgin olive oil
* Massage the olive oil on the large pores in gentle circular motions for a few minutes.
* Rinse the oil off with lukewarm water. Repeat this once every day.
The phenolic compounds of olive oil have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and keep the skin healthy.
Tea Tree Oil
* 3-4 drops tea tree oil
* A cup of water
* A small spray bottle
* Pour the water into the spray bottle, add the tea tree oil, and shake well.
* Store this bottle in the refrigerator.
* Once it coold, spritz some of this water all over your face. Let this water evaporate naturally. Use this spray as a facial toner every morning & evening on a clean face.
The astringent properties of tea tree oil help in reducing pore size and also diminishing their appearance. This essential oil is also a potent antimicrobial agent