Capsicum or chilli pepper can help in weight loss and improving the body’s fat mobilization together with exercising and a healthy diet. It enables your resting metabolic rate to increase. This is the measure of the energy used after a given duration of time. Having a high metabolic rate is vital to those that want to lose weight because those with a high metabolic rate, burn fat more than those with a low metabolic rate when the same physical exercise or activity is undertaken.
Other benefits are:
i) Helps regulate blood pressure
ii) Increases blood circulation
iii) Reduces respiratory illness like the common cold, asthma, sinusitis and bronchitis
iv) Delays fatigue v) Inhibits other types of disease-causing bacteria apart from the weight reduction qualities it processes.
- Garlic cloves
- Green chillies
- Veg Stock
- Roasted cumin powder
- Ground pepper
- Olive oil
- Sauté onion and garlic after heating up oil in a pan.
- Add Cilantro, green chillies, tomato and capsicum.
- Now make the paste with vegetable using a grinder.
- Now pour the soup in the pan and add vegetable stock.
- Heat it and add pepper powder, cumin powder and salt.
- Simmer for a few minutes. Add cream on top for garnishing.