Can Dandruff Cause Hair Loss?
Facts That Will Leave You Astounded
- Nearly 20 out of every 50 women suffer from mechanical hair fall which is caused by the intense itching and scratching movements. Dandruffis caused by intense drying up of the scalp, and the constant urge to itch can lead to hair fall due to friction.
- However, there is a more insidious relationship between dandruff and hair fallthat you probably have no clue about. Dermatitis is the name that should get you worried. It is a scalp skin condition which causes both dandruff and hair loss and it is believed that most people, who suffer from hair loss problems, also suffer from some version or the other of dermatitis!
- An important fact to remember is that none of the hair loss patterns in adults are actually caused directly by dandruff. In all cases, dandruff indirectly, through trauma induced by scratching and through the production of fungal secretions, causes loss of hair. Thus this is one myth that needs to be busted.
- Keep in mind that dandruff and hair loss, form two ends of a vicious cycle. Not only does increased production of dandruff cause hair loss, sometimes it is also the other way round.
Dandruff Hair Loss: Causes and Cures
Knowing the root cause of a disease is extremely important to find the best treatment option and assure a speedy recovery; same goes for dandruff as well. …. dandruff can be effectively treated using synthetic and natural remedies.
1. Switch your Shampoo:
…Say bye to your regular shampoo and switch to a milder one that is meant specifically for dandruff relief. These shampoos contain certain ingredients such as zinc pyrithione; ketoconazole, coal tar and selenium sulfide, etc. which help fighting dandruff causing germs and thus, offer relief from the condition.
2. Natural Remedies for Dandruff:
Like other skin and hair conditions, nature provides treatments for dandruff as well. Here we tell you some of the most efficient and recognized natural remedies for dandruff.
a. Tea Tree Oil:
Tea tree oil possesses great antiseptic properties and hence helps in combating various skin and hair conditions including dandruff. To use it as anti-dandruff treatment, add it in ...
b. White Vinegar:
..Thanks to its acidic properties, it makes your scalp environment unsuitable for fungal and bacterial growth and thus, helps preventing dandruff.
c. Olive Oil:
Olive oil is the best solution if your dandruff is the result of undue dryness of scalp.
To read the complete article, visit: www.stylecraze.com
10 Important Before & After Eyebrow Waxing Tips
Eyebrow hair can have a mind of its own. The strands that go here and there need to be tamed. And that means trips to the salon regularly. Have you given any thought to waxing eyebrows at home?
- Make sure you have enough hair to wax off. A minimum length of 1/4" is a must.
- Choose the shape of your brows.
- Check if you need to trim your eyebrows. Keep a brow brush handy just for this. Brush upwards and see if any strands are longer than the rest. Use eyebrow scissors to trim them. I rely on the Braun Face 810 – Facial Epilator & Facial Cleansing Brush With Micro-Oscillations for this.
- Make sure your hair is pinned out of the way. You need clear working space and you don’t want to get any of the wax into your hair.
- Clean the area around the eyebrow with a pre-wax cleanser. Wipe off any excess with cotton.
- Lightly dust baby powder on the eyebrow. Just a little; don’t turn your eyebrow white.
To read the complete article, visit: www.rewardme.in
Sony Cyber-shot HX99 Review
Mark Goldstein has reviewed Sony Cyber-Shot HX99 Review. New features for 2018 include 4K video recording at 25p and 1080p at 100fps slow-motion, Eye AF, touch focus/touch shutter function, RAW format image recording, location data acquisition via Bluetooth, 10fps continuous shooting for up to 155 frames, and an expanded ISO range of 80-6400. The launch price of the Sony HX99 has increased significantly...
From the outside, the HX99 looks and feels almost identical to the HX90V model... At 102.0mm x 58.1mm x 35.5mm, the Sony HX99 is still the World's smallest camera on sale to feature a 30x optical zoom…despite this, it's definitely not short on features. The 30x zoom lens is certainly impressive, giving a 24-720mm-equivalent focal range, which along with its small stature makes the HX99 very versatile indeed. The HX99 once again has a pop-up electronic viewfinder... Also squeezed into the HX99's top panel is a pop-up flash...
The control ring around the lens has been retained on the HX99....The Sony Cyber-shot HX99's LCD screen has been further improved. It's still a 3-inch, 922k-dot panel that can flip up through 180 degrees, making low-level shots easier to compose and selfie-snapping a doddle, but it's also now touch-sensitive... The Fn button on the rear accesses a quick-reference menu of commonly required shooting settings.. You can chose between matrix, centre-weighted and spot metering options, or also dial in some flash exposure compensation. Focus area is adjustable, too, as is the amount of DRO (Dynamic Range Optimizer).. Even the drive modes include some settings not usually found on a compact camera. In addition to the self-timer… a big improvement on the HX90V's 10-frame buffer), there are also extensive bracketing options...
The Sony HX99 now offers 4K video recording at 25p/100M or 25p/60M in the XAVC S format. If you're into slow-motion, there's a 100p/100M and 100p/60M options in the 1080 XAVC S HD format... When in playback mode, the Fn button can be used to activate the Sony Cyber-shot HX99's Wi-Fi connectivity to send a single image or multiple shots to a smartphone or tablet...Unlike the previous HX90V, which included GPS to geo-locate your images, the new HX99 instead has Bluetooth connectivity, which can collect and record the location data for a photo/video via a connected mobile device. This saves on battery life, now up to a CIPA rated 460 shots, but is obviously less convenient that having GPS built-in to the camera. You can also use the Bluetooth connection to small-size images to your smartphone for quick sharing.
The HX99 features a full range of creative shooting options like manual control, shutter and aperture priority modes. There's also now two Memory Recall modes (simply labelled 1 and 2 on the mode dial) whereby you can store a particular shooting set-up for quick recall. In addition to a full complement of scene modes, the HX99 also gets Sony's iSweep Panorama feature which occupies a dedicated position on the mode dial...
To read the complete article, visit: www.photographyblog.com
4) The 6 Best Temporary Hair Colors for Commitment-Phobes
1 For a Natural Tint
And by natural, I mean both natural-looking and naturally formulated. This 100-percent vegan formula (which comes in 23 additional hues) leaves lighter hair shades with a soft, copper-colored tint and darker hair shades with a subtle auburn wash that fades after a few weeks.
2 For a Pastel Wash
Calling all blondes: These purple and pink formulas were specifically made with you in mind. Filled with just the tiniest bit of pigment, these temporary washes give hair a pastel haze of color that seamlessly fades after a week. Use the purple shampoo and conditioner for a lilac hue, and the pink shampoo and conditioner for a soft pink shade.
3 For a Barely-There Tint
Usually, darker hair colors are relegated to, well, even darker temporary tints in shades of brown and black, since there's not much you can do to lighten hair without bleach. Boring.
But this bleach-free, conditioner-and-dye hybrid manages to leave brunette hair with a soft, subtle tint, in either copper or red. Just slather it throughout your damp hair, leave it on for three minutes, then rinse out. Color will fade in about a week.
4 For Classic, Semi-Permanent Color
Sure, purple and pink hair is fun, but maybe you want a new color you could've been born with. These ammonia-free dyes (which come in 36 shades) are pretty much universally lauded for being the best of the drugstore bunch.
Not only does the color last through 28 shampoos and won’t show signs of fading for at least four weeks, but the dye is also infused with aloe and coconut oil to moisturize hair resulting in very minimal damage.
5 For Bright Highlights
Okay, technically, these dyes are super temporary—as in they’ll wash out with your shampoo, but with shades ranging from copper, to red, to yellow, to violet, they’re the perfect little tool to give you subtle highlights on face-framing layers.
Just paint them over a small section of hair (they even show up on inky black and brunette locks), let dry for 15 minutes, and then live your life.
6 For an All-Over Wash of Color
We mean, you can’t write about hair dyes and not include the most famous of famous brands: Manic Panic. This cult-favorite vegan formula is thick and creamy, making it super easy to spread throughout your hair. The insanely bright colors will leave darker hair colors with a subtle, colorful hue, while on white or blonde hair the dye will result in a rainbow-worthy shade.
To read the complete story, visit beauty section of: www.marieclaire.com