- 1 tablespoon of papaya pulp
- 1 teaspoon of fuller’s earth
- Mix the ingredients well till you get a smooth paste of even consistency.
- Apply the paste to your cleansed face and wait till the paste dries.
- Post that, rinse your face with cold water.
Do this in the morning before you take a bath.Papaya has papain enzyme that works as an exfoliant& makes the skin smoother. The fruit repairs & rejuvenates the skin. Fuller’s earth cleanses and tones the skin.
Honey Face Mask
- Take a tablespoon of raw honey and then warm it up by rubbing it with your fingertips.
- Apply the warm honey all over your face.
- Leave this natural mask for about ten minutes and then wash it off gently with warm water.
- Pat your face dry with a fresh towel or cloth.
Do it only once a week or twice a week to have soft, smooth &naturally soft and glowing honey skin. Honey is a natural anti- bacterial ingredient for beauty care.