Yes, sugar is bad for intestine if taken in an overloaded amount, but it works wonders for enhancing the beauty. It takes less than ten minutes to make a sugar scrub and in having desired outcomes.
Sugar Scrub Ingredients: (varies)
* ½ cup granulated sugar, either white or brown, preferably organic
* ½ cup oil (olive oil and coconut oil work great in this mix)
* Essential oils of your preference: lavendar, almond, etc (optional)
* 1 small wide-mouth glass mason jar
* Mix all ingredients and store in an airtight container, such as a mason jar.
* Use 1 tablespoon as needed in the shower. Scrub skin with the mixture and rinse will. It will leave your skin feeling like silk. Goodbye dry skin!
Sound simple? It is!
Sugar Scrub Variations
Ready to mix it up? Change your sugar scrub to suit the season. All of these variations use simple ingredients found at most grocery stores.
* Pumpkin Pie Scrub: 1 cup of brown sugar, ½ cup coconut oil, ½ tsp vitamin E oil, and ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice (or just ½ tsp cinnamon)
* Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub: 1 cup brown sugar, ½ cup almond oil, ½ tsp vitamin E oil and 1 tsp real vanilla extract
* Lemon Sugar Scrub: Great hand scrub for after washing dishes! 1 cup white sugar, ½ cup olive oil, ½ tsp vitamin E oil, 15-20 drops (or more) of lemon or orange essential oil
* Gentle Lavender Sugar Scrub for Face: 1 cup white sugar, ½ cup almond oil, ½ tsp vitamin E oil, ½ tsp real vanilla extract, and 15 drops lavender essential oil.
* Gentle Oatmeal Sugar Scrub for Face: 1 cup white sugar, ½ cup oatmeal, ½ cup almond oil, and ½ tsp vitamin E oil, ½ tsp real vanilla extract.
* Vanilla Latte Sugar Scrub: 1/4 cup finely ground dry coffee, 1/2 cup organic sugar, 2 tablespoons coconut oil, 2 tablespoons castor oil, and 1/2 teaspoon natural vanilla extract.
* Sugar Cookie Lip Scrub: Better than lip balm, in my opinion, since it exfoliates and moisturizes in one step.
Combine and mash together: 1 T. organic cane sugar, ½ tsp unrefined coconut oil, ¼ tsp sweet almond oil, ½ tsp vanilla extract (preferably made with glycerin), and 1/8 tsp raw honey