Regular yoga practice can give you youthful, rejuvenated & beautiful appearance. Here are the following benefits for beauty.
* Beat Stress: Yoga has the ability to ease & combat stress as many studies have shown, it can decrease the secretion of cortisol, the primary stress hormone and its side-effects like insomnia, headache, etc.
* Smooth Skin: Stand straight, placing the feet hip-width apart. Continue so by using your palms for covering your face and breathing deeply and quickly 10 times. Continue breathing this way for 10 counts while rubbing the whole face with fingers, including the eye area. Rub from the chin going upwards to your forehead while continuing deep breathing. This will give you soft, smooth, radiant, and wrinkle free skin.
* Rosy Glow & Radiant Skin: Certain asanas/ yoga postures increase the blood flow to the face and upper edges and includes shoulder stand, plough pose, fish pose, child's pose and triangle pose. Improved blood circulation gives a rosy glow to the skin as it fills in oxygen while flushing out waste from the skin cells.
* Heals Skin Damages: Deep breathing during Pranayama opens up the lungs to get more oxygen, facilitating blood delivery directly to the skin cells. This oxygen-rich blood is rich in regenerative properties that heals skin damages due to free radicals and sun exposure. It can also enhance the health benefits by energizing the body; by heating up the body's core temperature and sweating out impurities & toxins.
* For a flat and fat-free stomach, standing straight and placing your feet hip width apart. Continue bending slowly forward, trying to reach the toes using the fingertips without bending knees. Some may find this difficult to do at first, so continued practice is a must.