How to Use Twitter Advanced Search to Find Anything on Twitter?
When you're logged in to twitter.com, you may use the advanced search. It allows you to filter search and other factors.
Twitter is a microblogging and social networking website based in the United States that allows users to send and receive messages known as "tweets."
Stay up to date on what's going on by retweeting, becoming viral, or simply scrolling through the Twitter timeline, whether it's social media news from India or news from across the world.
Since November 2021, Parag Agrawal, an Indian-born CEO of Twitter, has led the company.
Why use Twitter?
- Twitter allows businesses to communicate more directly with their consumers.
- Twitter is important because it is the internet's single finest real-time source of relevant, personalised opt-in information.
- It's a fantastic location to meet individuals who share your interests.
- People use it because it is the quickest social network for sharing your thoughts on any issue, whether it is trendy or not.
- On Twitter, no political advertisements are permitted.
You can access your Twitter search history from the dropdown menu that appears when you start typing into Twitter's advanced search. In many situations, you'll be able to view a summary of the last several Twitter searches you've done.
Twitter advanced search:
When you're logged in to twitter.com, you may use the advanced search. It allows you to filter search results by date periods, individuals, and other factors. This makes finding certain Tweets a lot easier. This makes finding certain Tweets, brands, and brand mentions much easier. It consists of retweets."Include retweets" is the final Advanced Search option.
There is only one search box in a Basic Search. You must connect keywords with Boolean operators while conducting a Basic Search (and, or, and not: click here for more information). An Advanced Search, on the other hand, contains three search fields with the opportunity to add more.
How to use it?
- Begin by doing "Twitter-search" on the website's top, right corner.
- Once you've seen the results, go to the right-hand 'Search filters' option and select "Advanced search."
- This will lead you to the search choices for advanced searches.
Save Twitter Advanced Searches:
Per account, Twitter allows you to store up to 25 searches.
All you have to do is click the three dots on the right-hand side of your search query to save it. Then choose "+ Save search" from the drop-down menu.
Most search engines on the internet have advanced search options, which are a collection of filters. They assist you to locate the exact stuff you're looking for by narrowing the scope of a search query to exclude extraneous information. These filters aren't just for Google or other web search engines.
- Reach your local market
- Get to know your industry's influencers
- Understand user sentiment
- Research competitors
- Develop a relationship with your leads
How to Connect with Leads from Twitter's Advanced Search
- Respond to the User
- Follow Your Leads
- Include a Link to Your Website
You may browse the first search results by using the Twitter search bar. However, the information provided is minimal, making advanced search a preferable option. You can see how each consumer interacts in this section. By utilising negative comments, the organisation may learn about some flaws and how to close them.