Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Fire breaks out in a shopping complex in Golaghat's Sarupathar

Sentinel Digital Desk

A devastating fire broke out in shopping complex in a Sarupathar town near Sarupathar L.P school at around 10 am on Thursday.

Primary investigation suggest that the fire broke out due to short circuit.

Meanwhile, the fire tenders have managed to douse the fire after two hours.

According to a source, two shops were full of office stationeries, books and copies including plastic materials and this made the situation much more worse. At least, three to four shops were affected by the fire.

Next Story