NEW YORK: Former world heavyweight champion Mike Tyson's exhibition bout against Roy Jones Jr. scheduled for September 12 has been postponed.
The Mike Tyson-Roy Jones Jr. clash will now take place to November 28, according to a report on ringtv.com.
The marquee bout is still expected to take place at a crowd less Dignity Health Park in Carson, California.
CSAC executive officer Andy Foster had earlier told reporters earlier that Tyson-Jones bout would be nothing more than a hard sparring session and that both fighters would be prohibited from engaging in serious business which could hurt the other, the report further said.
51-year-old Jones expressed concern with the regulations.
"Andy Foster can't control Mike once Mike gets in the ring. I've got to defend myself like I'm in a real fight," he told Yahoo Sports.
"If Mike goes out there and decides to start hammering, what am I supposed to do, look at Andy?" IANS
Also Watch: Nagaon DC's Surprise Visit At District Hospital